Saturday, May 12, 2007

Greedy Goddess bag and bracelet



This is a very bad scan of our Greedy Goddess bag we made last week end, i cant believe it was last week end I seem to have not stopped.
I seem to be on a roll with making bracelets but I have had a few Birthdays and they are fairly fast to do. I love this one which is a spiral rope with shells and pearls.
I went into Victor this morning to get the papers and to go and see if i could get a black wool jumper, well I was in there at 9 am and the shop didnt open until 10 (so stupid as there were tourists off a bus and half the shops were closed!) so I walked across the causeway to Granite Island and back, did a couple of other things and when I got there, oh yes the new jumpers were in in every colour EXCEPT black!! Not my day.

No comments: