Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Figure sketching


I did these last week while i was sitting by the Torrens, trying to get people, still not good at them.
A rushed few days and then we are off to Coffin Bay fishing for the fellows, me, I am going to walk, relax, sew, knit and sketch.
Probably eat and drink too much.
I saw my mother today and she was well and looked fine, although asleep in front of the tv when I first got there.
A day full of deadlines and i am glad to be home. Yesterday I cooked biscuits, something I dont do often any more, to take away. I cant find my special cake recipe so am about to search again.
I have finished Mary's bracelet, I did that last night at beading.
As I drove in last night I wondered what all the flashing lights I could see were as it was a clear night at home with no cloud, I thought emergency vehicle, but no there was a massive thunderstorm all the way around Victor but a fair way off when I got over the hill and it was the lightening I could see.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Great little exercise in figures. Something I need to do more of also.