Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two more Kantha style embroideries



I have been asked to put up another couple in my series of Kantha style embroideries, these represent my life as a skier and the fish represent my time as a diver, funnily we gave up diving when you had to have a certificate to do it but I still enjoy snorkelling when I can.
I spent most of the day at our Welsh Foal show and froze, it was very wet and cold in the Adelaide hills but we were in an indoor arena. My Section B filly was the Supreme Welsh exhibit and our little Section A colt was runner up, so we did well, better than we expected to.
I hope we may have a good photo of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I especially like the fish.

Anonymous said...

There is always something to learn, I never heard of Kantha embroideries. They look great!

Annica said...

More Kantha!:-) Great work Penny!

sharonb said...

I just wanted to chime in and say how attractive and interestinghtese are - thanks for putting them online