Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The last few days

We have walked, got tired, a trip to Adelaide on Saturday certainly made us tired, the weather is warming up. We walked across the causeway to Granite Island one morning, saw a lone Cape Barren Goose on the grass near the mouth of the Inman River, walked the beach, at times with difficulty as there has been a lot of sea weed and the tides not quite right. It is warming up again today, so i was up very early watering the pots out the front. Yesterday I went over in the morning to see Sarah and the foals, they looked lovely but I had to walk up a hill and around which is a bit difficult but my stick got me there. Home feeling very tired. Some lovely foals but after I left a few disasters, I felt terrible but not much I could do to help. John off to another funeral today, I really couldnt manage another one. Quietly reading and sewing at the moment and doing some ironing. Not looking forward to summer.

2 comments:

marry said...

I have been to many countries and have visited many cities. People have different understandings of fashion. More and more people pay more attention to the matching of shoes. For boys and girls, there is a style of shoes that is versatile, that is, sports. shoe. A pair of good sneakers can enhance the taste and cultivation of men's friends, but how to choose a pair of suitable sports shoes? First of all, look at the style of the shoes, because good styles can give people a feeling of beauty. Secondly, pay attention to the quality and material of the shoes. A good material will give your feet a good experience and will determine the life of the shoes. There are a lot of sports shoes on the market, but brand sports shoes are a good choice. For example, NIKE, ADIDAS, are you still wearing the world? I know that these shoes are very expensive in many countries, and many people can't afford them, but it doesn't matter. I found that a very good channel can buy these shoes cheaply and the quality is very good. Office workers like me can I often buy a few pairs, really good, so I am very happy to bring this message to everyone.
cheapnikesonline.com

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

well you did a lot of walking, so I can see why you are tired. It's good to rest when you need to. We have had to go to a couple of funerals too of friends that my husband has had since he was little. As each one passes, it bothers him more and more. The trend her is for one to be cremated before a showing. Then a few days later there is a service with people milling around looking at a collection of pictures that the family has gathered for the service. Terry and I have decided not to bother with any of it when our time comes. So as you head to Spring, we are going toward the cold seasons. Snow is in our forecast for Thursday night. Even though it will be gone by the time we wake that morning, it's still reminder of what is to come. This is our hibernation time.
Be Well.
xx, Carol