Sunday, October 13, 2019

Home from Shelley Rhodes class at Fibre Arts in Adelaide.

Tired, but then when am I not. 5 days at fibre forum in Adelaide tested out the body and unfortunately told me no more I love the community of people and what I learn but age has definitely caught up. I struggled a bit on the first 2 days but loved the stamping and over printing and finally got my act together so I had something for our final day exhibition. I liked using the minimum palette that came from my theme of shells and the beach. What I had problems with was the amount of walking from boarding house to meals and classrooms. I was lucky in I was often ferried by kind friends and people. I arrived home early this morning as we decided we were too early for breakfast and my very good friend Wendy drove me home. The washing is done, although a disaster with an errant tissue. Most but not all tidied away. Not a lot else done, it is now raining, not a lot so far but I don't have to water, no rain for over a week so beginning to be needed. No walk either, trying to save my back a bit. My battery is low. More later.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes Penny I know that feeling - the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Glad you enjoyed it in spite of that though and that you felt you got something out of it.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you are home safely. Glad you got along nicely at the class. That's a lot of days to be away from home. You'll have to rest up now.
xx, Carol