Sunday, October 06, 2019

A bit of yarn bombing going on over at Goolwa

We went over to Goolwa this morning to have another look at the Winnie Peltz exhibition on there. I do love it. Then to the market to get some soap before heading home through drizzle. We had gone over to look at the Yankalilla show yesterday. Always like that ag show as there is a very good family feel to it. Ponies did well too. I seemed to walk an awful long way as there were so many cars and lots of people which is good. Daylight saving started this morning, but that didnt worry us. I will be in Adelaide doing a mixed media course from tomorrow until Sunday morning. Just hopeing my back lasts.I am busily packing and unpacking but still seem to have an awful lot of stuff. Thank goodness Wendy has a large car. Sounds as if this will be the last lot of classes here in Adelaide, such a shame as much as I like Ballarat it is such a long drive. I guess I have to decide that I am not getting any younger and perhaps I should give up. Be back next week.

No comments: