Sunday, July 14, 2019

Pansies and embroidery

I love the way the little pansy faces look out in the garden. Still cold and windy. We went over to Goolwa this morning to look at a rather nice exhibition of small paintings by various artists. I almost got the paints out but ended up doing some of these little embroidery things and cut out a heap more. I have also cut out the freezer paper patterns for a new doll. Another one of Jill Maas called Donatella. I don't think I can shrink this one as she is pretty small. I am afraid I like small dolls but they are more difficult to make. George is trying to hypnotize me so I think it is time to feed him and Max.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have never seen pansies of that color combination. They are so pretty. I added a pot of Pansy to my petunia pots on the front deck. I love to put pots out of flowers that bloom all summer. I had one hanging on the deck rail and a silly little squirrel was actually eating my petunias. I had to move it to a stand so he couldn't reach them.
xx, Carol