Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Ingalalla Falls this morning

Last night as we had no appointments today (as against yesterday and tomorrow when we do)and it had been wet I suggested we drove over to look at the Ingalalla falls near Normanville. I had never seen them and it seemed a good time to go. We took Max with us. Interesting as we drove up into low cloud and rain but it had cleared a bit by the time we got there. Not being terribly steady on my feet there was no way we were going further than the base of the falls, I think there is another tier to these cascading falls but there was no way I could climb the steep and muddy path to get higher. It was really rather nice and Max enjoyed himself. Home damp and tired but another thing crossed off my list.

1 comment:

Diana Studer said...

Is the list on your blog?
Yesterday we went up Slangkop lighthouse. I had to rest on the landings to catch my breath. But a quite different view was definitely worth the climb!