Saturday, July 20, 2019

A busy week

I always seem to have trouble getting my photos up, every time it is different. At the moment this is all I can get up. We have been pretty busy this week, household shopping on Thursday and could hardly walk. Yesterday we went as far as the Marion Shopping center to redeem a voucher, and spent a bit extra, we now have a new underlay on the bed which we have needed for ages and finally I remembered it. My back has been killing me but thank goodness for P who lent me her kindle with lots of books on it. I have read three but not sure where else to go with her selection. I am more of a who done it fan than historical romances. We did have some sun yesterday which was lovely, and although it is sunny today we have very strong north winds so our beach walk was not terribly comfortable. Sand blowing every where although the occasional big wave looked very spectacular with the wind blowing the tops around. No photos I am afraid.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you were able to get out into the fresh air. Sorry your back is bothering you and affecting your daily routine. I'm not a HR fan either. Who Done it are one I would choose and others. I tend to like the creepy too as Dean Koontz. I love each one of Michner's novels. Some of my friends like audio books. I might try them sometime.
xx, Carol