Wednesday, June 26, 2019

slowly slowly

Nowhere near finished.I have very slowly doing this little Jill Maas pattern called Sophia. I imagine a few more weeks before she is finished. I have had a very bad few weeks with arthritis in my hands. Things have gone a bit wrong with her,one eye is definetly wonky but she does stand, so far any way. A lovely walk on the beach this morning and warmer than the last few days thank goodness. More soup making, it certainly has been the weather for it, and casseroles as well I have been going through some old is cookery books for warming comfort food.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have a lovely start for Sofia. With all our rain we have had arthritis issues too. I'll see the doc Tuesday for a annual exam but need to find out what is swelled on my left elbow causing pain.
Be well and healthy.
xx, Carol