Friday, June 07, 2019

Inman river opened to the sea.

Today the river was through the sand bank. Not sure if it was done naturally or had some help. This morning early I had a message to say my granddaughter was in the local hospital after giving birth in Adelaide so I took advantage of the early hour and raced in to see her and the little one. He is sweet and apparently very good. John was home filleting the fish he caught yesterday. Then on to a morning tea which was lovely as I don't get to those things often. A walk to look at the river late. Very cold this morning .

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

As soon as I saw your post in my blog roll, I stopped so I would be sure to leave a comment and read what's going on with you today. I would love to jump in the car and travel to see my great grandson. He's more like a grandson already (born in January) because we raised his father who we have always thought of as our son.

Hope it doesn't get too cold there and that you have a good weekend.
xx, Carol