Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Two walks today and a bit of gardening.

Morning a long walk on the beach and this afternoon on the cliff tops. Both were lovely but I was pretty tired by the time to make some rissoles for dinner. I also pulled out more of the plant in the front bed. I am just leaving a bit. I will try to get the other side done tomorrow. Then to dig and fertilise. I have joined India Flints new on line class for February. Busy cutting out 19 circles I cant find any wool so it may have to be all silk. Well I hope it is silk, Ages ago I was given a bag of silk offcuts from a place that made wedding dresses. Busy busy. Oh also there were 2 little plovers on the beach and one up where it has been fenced off, not sure if they have nested or quite what goes on. One in the first photo.

No comments: