Wednesday, October 17, 2018

a flying pelican

We walked by the Inman River this morning and a large and boisterous dog put up the pelican I was filming. A bit far away but still pleased with the photos. Very odd weather, cold and windy and damp all day. Damp enough to get quite wet. Not what I was expecting at all. Adelaide tomorrow for hair cuts, later than usual so we will try and see an exhibition I was hoping to get to and perhaps a bit of shopping. Visit my sister and friend P who has just had her second cataract done. Not quite as tired as I have been so hopefully the insulin is starting to have some affect.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh, you did a lot in one day!! Glad you had a good day and glad your meds are helping you to feel less fatigued. We have learned that Terry's fatigue is partly due to his kidney disease. He has a diet of sorts to follow. That is probably NOT going to go over too well, lol. I tell him you have to do what you have to do. In one ear and out the other.
xx, Carol

Hildred said...

Wonderul capture of the flying pelican!