Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Where am I?

I am not sure when I last blogged. We suddenly had a call to be at Brisbane airport at about 12 noon last Wednesday. Good friend J's brother had died and we were needed. We new her brother well too. A very traumatic few days, trying to get last minute air fares, sorting who would look after the dog and cat. J collected us and on up to Noosa Springs, and the trying to manage grief stricken friends. A beautiful service, a good wake and all very traumatic. A long trip down to the Coast the next day. Catching up with friends. We go home tomorrow, today a walk on the beach. I think it has taken a lot out of us but photos of J's beautiful garden and her cat, that was a trauma in itself as at nearly 12 he nearly didn't come out of an anesthetic he had yesterday. The weather up here has been superb, stunning and I am not really sure I want to go back to the cold. Love it here at this time of the year. More when I get home.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have been thinking of you at the oddest times when I was not near the computer to drop you a note to check on you. I am SO glad you are well. I'm sorry to hear why you were away. Glad you were able to enjoy pleasant weather.
Be safe.
xx, Carol