Monday, July 16, 2018

we are both aching.

I am sitting doing a bit of embroidery, a 15cmx15cm piece. John is not well, and both of us are aching. Airports and planes??I hope it is no more but I haven't hurt like this for ages. Back on the pain killers. Our aged bodies are not as good ad they once we're. I spent the morning washing, normally John puts it on the line but I had to this morning. Floors swept too. With any luck with the wind the washing will dry. I think we expect rain tomorrow but it is sunny at the moment. John had been handing out how to vote cards for the bye election but has had to give up as his back is killing him. Normally I would but just can't. Not much fun getting to our age.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Terry and I used to think the degree of our aches and pains were tied to the weather. They are somewhat, but I fear not as much as we thought. Trump made such a treasonous ass of himself today, I will be working harder than ever to move our politics back toward the left.
xx, Carol