Thursday, October 09, 2014

Fabric birds

I havent been feeling well since my birthday, not sure if it is a cold plus hay fever, or some other horrid virus but I have been laid a bit low, trying to get a few rooms tidy, my work rooms, between reading, I have started re reading m heap of old Alistair McLean's before they go to the 2nd hand book shop. They are quite riveting in an odd sort of way. So between bouts of doing something and not a lot I found a couple of old rather nice linen hand towels which I have been fusing fabric birds to and then doing a little bit of embroidery, they have been fun to do and I have another 3 ready to go, Not a lot of effort needed and a fun result. I think I saw this idea some where but no two could be alike. I have managed to feed us and the animals, as well as clearing out some space on floors so I suppose I havent done nothing, but no walks on the beach and I just hope I get over it soon, felt better yesterday, but isnt that the way of it.

5 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Hope you are soon back to normal Penny...whatever that is (lol). Your little birds are wonderful.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Penny I hope you back to perfect health by the time you receive this message.. Your little birds are delightful!!!

Judith said...

Feel better soon! Your little birds are charming.

Hildred said...

Love your birds. but sorry you aren't feeling well Penny. Take care....

Suztats said...

Hope you feel better soon, Penny. Those are cute birdies.