Saturday, June 01, 2013

Its rained !

 We have had 46 mm to 9 am this morning.
Wonderful, wonderful rain, and its the 1st of June so officially winter.
I hope it keeps going, I couldnt resist a few photos this morning, although I am still trying to pack etc and be organised, which I am not.
John and I had fun trying out my new international sim card and making sure we both know how it works!
I need to have some contact with him while I am away.
so odd packing clothes for heat as here we are now cooler.
I will be back after the 10th.
Probably with more photos than I know what to do with.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

How wonderful Penny that you have had good rain - I hope it keeps going for another few days. Have a great time in Bali and take real care that you don't get any cuts or scratches which would prevent you having your knee op. I have managed to get two really huge skin tears, but I still have four weeks for them to heal! Cheers

Jo Murray said...

Great news Penny...hope it keeps up.

ArtPropelled said...

Not sure when you leave, but have a wonderful time in Bali, Penny. I have a book Living in Bali. It is so beautiful! Lush gardens and beautiful wood. Look out for anything by Jerome Abel Seguin. Perhaps you will see his house. Such gorgeous wood sculpture and furniture! http://intobeautifulhere.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/jerome-abel-seguin/

Anonymous said...

Great shots - especially those wonderful autumn coloured leaves. Enjoy your trip!