Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Window shopping in Germany




I thought that today we would go window shopping, I had a lovely time snapping both my image and others in windows but I think it is fun and shows a bit about what was out there, book stores, ducks, dont you just love the ducks, I really wanted them, the African shop next to the Gutenberg museum, the shoe maker showing off his trade, well I
think that is what it is! I managed to get a lot of reflection of houses behind in this one he was in Eltville.
Finally I think this is just showing off the autumn theme but as there is a huge upsurge in Halloween all around the place there may be a splash of that as well.
Click to enlarge the photos.
A Doctors appointment today, have to have a medical to get my drivers licence, not that I havent got that as well but it is now all done until next year.
I have just realised that one of the reasons I dont feel 100% is that I have wretched hay fever, in the lovely autumn climate not a touch of it, now I am home the general feeling of not being quite right is back again, not helped by a stress boil that has developed in a not very comfortable place.
Quote from Titus Platus
"The day, water,sun, moon, night-
I do not have to pay to enjoy these things"

1 comment:

Downunderdale said...

love the ducks Penny - I would have been very tempted....