Friday, October 30, 2009

French snippets






This is just an odd collection of photos that I took in Paris.
I loved this well I am not sure if it is a painting or a collage, any way it was in an art dealers window.
Then the difference in age, she was still smartly dressed but very old, and the young woman on the bike, cycles are every where as every one knows.
I did not eat one chocolate while we were in Paris, even though I had promised myself, but every time I caught a look at myself in a shop window I decided I really didnt need to.
In the Musee d'Orsay there was this delightful collection of school children being asked questions about what they had seen, they were gorgeous.
Then this wonderful art deco piece also in the Musee d'Orsay. I loved the colours they were so vibrant.
I am full of hay fever, not helped by the heat and having to go and watch two mares this morning who had foaled and we were a bit worried that the foals hadnt had a drink, so I had to sit in the sun and watch, in the sun because there was no shade close by so that I could actually see if they had latched on.They are coming thick and fast, we had three born yesterday and I am just hoping no one does it tonight as the girls are not home tomorrow either and nor will John be.

1 comment:

Karen said...

LOL, I've been on a diet with my husband the last 2 weeks...the chocolates are to drool for.