Thursday, July 02, 2020

Odds and ends

I suddenly found I had a post in drafts. Not sure how that happened but I will try and be more reliable in future. John is working on a "piece" he hopes to get published so getting to the main pc where the photos are is not always easy, or I forget or am too tired. The weather had been very cold but sunny days. Now it has changed again, a thunderstorm last night and just over 10mm of rain. Our walks are brisk and some have been lovely but I have been glad to get back inside to my knitting. My Mr Fox is finished but I still need to block his pants and sew them on. I have started a rabbit head but need some more wool. I think I may do a series of heads before making clothes. My tete a tete daffodils are out despite the fact that they had been in the crisper in the frig with apples which I was told was a nono. The oxalic in the lawn are valiantly flowering even when the lawn has been cut and the non quilt in the little round garden covering the water meter are also in flower. I am amazed at the birds that come to my bird bath too. I can see them from my chair in the sitting room. Little Matthews 2nd birthday was a great success last Saturday but I forgot my camera, not something I do often. It is cloudy and windy outside but I am quite OK here. Well back to the knitting.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

That fox is cute! Your knitted clothes are perfect for him. Good job!