Tuesday, July 07, 2020

A grey day.

I have finished my little deer head. This is based on the fox head but with some alterations. I am making a few heads before I finish the bodies. Rather fun to see how they are developing. The small rabbit head will probably now get different clothes as Julie from Little cotton rabbits has just done some separate clothes. Wonderful. I am having fun with my knitting. So glad to have something to occupy my mind, this virus seems to be getting worse and worse and although we are not in difficult areas, in fact we are lucky but friends and family are not in such a good place and it all seems to become more worrying as time goes on. Entally this doesn't help the longer it goes on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...



Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com he is a man and his great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342