Friday, April 03, 2020

Playing with sketching

I have been having fun over the last few days doing some of the lessons on sketchbook revisited. A lot of these are not done with thereccomendedpaints, all of these were using pencils, (watercolour for the sun flower) pen and pencil for the others. Stopping me from going mad. I am also doing a textile challenge, not sure if I have time! There are lots more people out and about, school holidays, holiday house owners coming to work from home, down here. Sounds lovely but not so good for locals. Beach walks are difficult too as there is a lot of seaweed. We need a good storm.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Stay in away from people! Terry came down with some virus. From the answers I gave my doc's nurse regarding symptoms she didn't think it was the dreaded virus. His other health issues blurred the lines a bit. He said he has never been this sick before. Your sketching is a good idea. Keeping busy with no mess is always at the top of MY list.

xx, Carol

The Weaver of Grass said...

I must say that here in The Dales most people seem to be staying at home and following orders - suddenly it has become more scary I think.