Thursday, April 09, 2020

More sketching

I am having problems with my back. A lot of aching so yesterday I played in my big sketchbook. Another 100 dots, this is so much fun as you never know what will appear. More architectural drawing and a bit of fun to finish it off. I don't think I slept well last night and even a lovely beach walk really didn't help. I have some sewing to do but at the moment think an escape in a book would be good. Missing people, especially family. We have a slot for Woolworth for next Wednesday. Trouble is I will run out of some things gs before then and we will have to try for another order soon. All a bit of a nightmare trying to keep up.

1 comment:

Diana Studer said...

Penguin!
We did try for an online delivery ... but the next slot available was over a month away ... so we are going to the mall every 10 days or so.