Monday, April 20, 2020

All a bit disjointed

This sign is at the entrance to where we walk on the beach, it is also a small boat launching place. I think it is on all the boat launching sites. Walking has been difficult as low tide is very early and the banks of sea weed seem to be getting bigger. Oh for a good storm I think. I did love the way nature arranges vignettes better than I can. Last night was pasta night, well every Sunday is and John makes it. I am sorry the photo is a bit dark but the glove chili and long thin eggplants came out of the garden. I was given these eggplant seedlings and we really like them so I will try to get some next year. The globe chili we have grown from seed we have kept for the last couple of years. The back yard gravel is really quite productive. AI dont normally do photos of our food but as I had taken a photo of part of the ingredients here is one of the finished product, without parmesan. That photo was much to dark. I am not sure I am being terribly productive, I am now doing 2 online courses and other things that come to me but I seem to ache a lot, sleep a lot and read. as well as coming home so tired after our walks. I will get there, but a lot more slowly than I once did. After all I am 80 you know! Sounds like a pretty good excuse to me. Thought I might add these, more backgrounds using my gelli plate, still not sure where these will lead me.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have been catching up on your posts after a bout with some sort of virus. We think Terry had Corona but no test to be had. Then if I had it, the symptoms were VERY mild but still put me down for two day in bed then a few more to get to deal with a bit of dizzy. We are moving across country this weekend so I wanted you to know I'll probably be off the net for a couple of weeks and didn't desert you. Be well and keep those on line classes going.
xx, Carol

Ellen D. said...

I am feeling the same as you. I cannot stick to a task for long and spend lots of time reading (blogs and ebooks) and walking and feeling tired. You have a lovely area to walk tho so that is lucky. It is a beautiful day here today so I will definitely get out for a walk in my neighborhood. No beach here - just Naperville, IL, USA suburbia!
Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...



Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com he is a man and his great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342