Thursday, March 12, 2020

Walks over the last few days

It has warmed up but walks on the beach have been great. I have put away my bag for a few days as I am still having problems with getting it together. I think I will have to unpick it again but think for the moment I will just sit on it and try not to sort it out. Giving myself a head ache and not feeling very clever abut it. The walks have been lovely, although this mornings shopping expedition was a bit fraught, although the loo paper was back in stock in Woolies. So I bought some. I really dont know where this corona virus is going, we only have 9 in South Australia but will it suddenly escalate? I am just glad I have not decided to go any where for a while and walks on the beach are in the open and lovely. John has been off to meetings, but only for a few people, to get the hospital history organised. I need to settle to something but...

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, from what I hear your government is better prepared for this virus than we are here in the USA with the idiot we have in charge. He gave a speech last night and this AM I watched my 401K value fly out the window. Joe Biden, my choice for the next president spoke today and I feel more calm. I can only hope he is elected.

All I can say is walk when you can and relax. It's the only way to survive.
Be Well,
xx, Carol

Barry said...

Hi P - your walks are like a meditation - gentle soothing images. Go well. B