Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Still low tides, lovely walking.

This is becoming a worrying time, but we can still walk on the beach, not many people out there. The weather is warming up and so far in South Australia there are not a lot of cases of the virus but I suppose that will soon alter, we dont see many people but shopping is going to be my biggest worry. I just hope neither of us get this wretched virus as we are both in our 80's and with underlying health problems. Still we will soldier on. I think it is the uncertainty of it all that is so frustrating.We were so pleased to hear that our grandson W who was in Canada was home before the shut down has occurred> Not fun reading the papers (on our kindles) but it does keep us up to date. Now if only the weather would cool down and give us some rain.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh I would love to send you some of our rain. Can you send me some SUN?? My daily newspaper price increased to $68.25 for a three month subscription. I swear we barely get 14 pages anymore. I cancelled it and will read on the internet. Most of what I want to know is there and it barely covers local news anymore. Glad you are able to continue your daily walks.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

P - soldier on - there are times that age is a hinderance - glad you can still go for these restorative walks. B