Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Finally walking again

We managed a walk this afternoon. Very cool with quite a southerly wind blowing. I had rather a depressing morning with my diabetic support lass as things dont seem to be quite right in some areas. I think I am still getting over the past week or so but that dosent really make me feel very confident. I get so tired and really a bit depressed about it all. Did manage to see a dear friend while I was coming out of the surgery and she has been in hospital with a nasty bowel obstruction. Too many of us at the moment with problems. I suppose it is an age and stage thing but I would just like to feel not so achy. Not sure if that is a word. I see my gp tomorrow so it will be interesting to hear what he thinks.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy to hear your weather is good and you were able to be out and walk. Not so happy to hear about.your health issues. I have been having back/hip pain. I think it's a sciatic issue. What a pain. Ha Ha that was a pun.
Feel better.
xx, Carol