Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Busy busy.

I am baking so it must be getting near to Christmas. On a very hot Sunday we went to bring your own food and drink at a neighboring shearing she'd function for our local MP. I had promised John an egg and bacon pie, something I rarely make these days but that cold, and a glass of bubbly went down well. I made the biscotti today, another Christmas tradition to take to Kangaroo Island. That time is getting scarily close, next Sunday as we will be home for Christmas. Have organised the house sitter. Am wrapping parcels. This little succulent is so beautiful when it is out. Aiece struck from one friend has, but.. it only shows when it is hot and sunny. I don't mind it is beautiful. I still have to get the Christmas decorations up, they are so to speak "found" just not sorted. Perhaps tomorrow. I have walked this morning so must be feeling better, just wish my sugar levels would sort themselves out.

1 comment:

Barry said...

P - those Christmas traditions are not bad. F has been baking shortbread. That pie loots great. Go well. B