Monday, November 18, 2019

Flowers

I have some very talented daughters. Tabby has been doing some weddings on their property and has been doing the flowers. That talent comes from her grandmother, not me. She told me she had some flowers if I wanted any so we called in today on our way home from an Adelaide funeral and these are my flowers. I really love to have fresh flowers in the house. The funeral was for Johns 2nd cousin, I think, his cousins son, aged 95. A dear man who I enjoyed very much but he had had enough. Sometimes I think we live, or are kept alive for too long.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely flowers. I don't bring fresh flowers in too often due to allergies. But I sure do love them.
xx, Carol

Ellen D. said...

Lovely flowers - so unusual!

Barry said...

P - great to have a talented daughter who can also pass a few gorgeous flowers on to you - as you say - fresh flowers in the house seem to bring extra joy. Fiona picked a heap of Christmas bush about 10 days ago - three of 4 vases full are still brightening the house. Go well. B