Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Rock pools and the beach this morning.

A cold morning and a cool breeze but some sun. A low tide which we havent seen for months and a lovely walk on sand, not falling over the banks of sea weed. Water running between the rock pools. Lovely. Nowhere as tiring on the hips either. I really am rather sick of feeling tired all the time but slowly trying to get things together.I ordered another copy of Slow Stitch which came this morning. I am sure (I have this some where in Tabby's container but after lots of searching I cannot find it. So lovely to browse through it. I have been looking for months and finally decided to order another one. Thinking of dying some hand threads if, a, I can find them, and b, if I can find the alum. Still cant find my India Flint dyeing book either. One day!!Love mornings like this.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh geez, I hate when I can't find what I am looking for. It makes me anxious. Terry tries to help. He'll ask "what does it look like". Just makes me MORE anxious. Hope you find what you are looking for.
xx, Carol