Friday, April 05, 2019

Walking late yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday was quite pleasant, although warming up but today is awful. Hot with a nasty north wind so after a beach walk I am now I side with the air conditioner on. I do hope this is the last time until October or November. I watered out the front early. The wattle trees in the garden over the road are in flower. I here doves calling and birds are starting to think about nesting. No sign of rain yet on the weather reports, it is now months since we had a decent rain.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We were over joyed with our seven day forecast when it said we would have sunny warmish spring weather today. BUT THEN, as the week progressed that stinking weatherman actually had the nerve to announce that we COULD get 6 inches of snow next weekend. If not snow...then LOTS of rain. I think Indiana really wants me to move!!
xx, Carol