Saturday, April 20, 2019

A very odd easter rabbit.

I suddenly had the urge to make a rabbit. A rather odd little easter rabbit but he was fun to make. I have not been feeling well and I am hoping this was the start of my come back. We have a new computer and so far I haven't mastered how to find my photos. When I wasn't feeling brilliant it was not the time to be searching. I managed the market this morning and a walk this evening. Unseasonably warm, over 30 degrees again and a horrid north wind. Thrilled to hear that my oldest granddaughter won the fashion in the field at the Oakbank picnic races today. We used to love going a few years ago. I wonder if she will from now on be called the glamor vet. Well done Fenella. I looked back at my blog in 2009 when we were in Europe for my 70th birthday, in particular the blog posts of our time in Paris, looking at photos of Notre Dame, I felt really upset when I saw photos of the fire and it brought back such memories. No big trip for my 80th this year. Just thankful I am still here! Looking back my blog posts have become very scrappy, I suppose not being on the farm and having my lovely garden hasn't helped. I hope every one has a great Easter.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cute rabbit. She looks like those Goddess dolls you see. She's a Rabbit Goddess! Gee, Terry and I have never really taken a vacation. He was always glued to home when we had weeks off work. Probably because his father always was. Now his health does not allow us to travel, even if we could afford it. Even with insurance, ill health is costly. We used to keep our land looking like a park. We just don't have that energy anymore. Time catches up to us, doesn't it.
Happy Easter
xx, Carol