Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I feel I have been a very bad blogger.

I havent been ding a lot of blogging, or facebook for that matter. I think the dreadful shootings in Christchurch, I loved when we were skiing upset me, probably more than I realised. My stitches are pulling and I am aching and walking has not been fun. I seem to have read and slept a lot. We have still managed some walks on the beach. The tide has been low in the mornings and I love the way the water rushes past some of the rocks in the reef. So lovely early with a cool breeze. We were supposed to go to a funeral in Adelaide today but i whimped out, I get so tired and then the next day is a write off. I will write a letter for the girls later. I need to tidy up the spare room before the visitors come, but that is next week, a little bit here and there I think. Then it all has to come back in again so I can get down to work. I wonder if I will ever feel like getting back to work, I will be glad when these pulling stitches come out on Friday.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I think your stitches are in a difficult place to keep from being uncomfortable. I'm getting to the point of wanting health issues explained and not just thinking "this must be part of getting old". I'm tired of being tired and hate that I have fallen into the habit of taking an afternoon nap. Such a waste of time.
xx, Carol