Friday, March 15, 2019

Beach walks

Feeling a bit out of sorts. On Wednesday I had a potential nasty taken off under my arm, about 7 stitches and this morning they are feeling sore. I havent had the results back but I was assured it would be ok. Yesterday we had a huge day, well it was for me. I shopped early in the morning and then put away the groceries. Then up to Adelaide for hair cuts and home again. We both got home and fell asleep. Is old age catching up? No probably for me the stitches under my arm. Thank goodness the weather has been cool infact positively freezing on the beach this morning. I am missing not being at the Grampians this weekend, but just ass well with all the health things going on at the moment. I am rather tired of feeling tired! I dont seem to be able to get motivated at the moment.

2 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Beautiful pictures. Hope your feeling better soon.
Carla

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hate tired. Is the nap I am taking almost every day in the afternoon a HABIT or do I really need a nap. I'm seeing the doc next week so I'm going to ask. Maybe at 67 my body is telling me it's ok to sleep. I hate sleep. I could be doing something important, lol.
xx, Carol