Wednesday, January 02, 2019

I have been sewing

I have been doing a bit of sewing, loving the little broached I found in Cloth paper scissors, a few more eventually will be made. I covered my diary too, an old tray cover I think. I did have to unpick the ribbon, which meant a long search for an unpicker, what would we do without them. The rose is I think Abraham Derby, so much delight in picking my own. We did dig up what was supposed to be Just Joey as it is not doing well and put it in a pot to see if it will come good. I am pretty sure it is not true to label either. Should have got it from the local nursery, as I did the others and not Bunnings. Feeling a bit off so not doing a lot todayl

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hope you're feeling better today. My grandson and family are leaving today to go back to Oregon. Their baby is due on the 20th, though I think he will come sooner. It's 4-5 day trip back. I must admit I will be relieved when they leave. Both because I want her safely at home before Corey Jr. arrives and I will be glad to get back to our boring, quiet routine.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

Hi P - three little delights in your post. Aren't the roses just such a gift. Hoping that you will be better in 2019. Go well. B