Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A bit more

No tree as such this year but a few favorite ornaments tucked around. My chest as you walk in now looks quite festive and I rather like the simple stick arrangement. I do take a small tree and some odds ands ends on the Island as well. Another cake done, only one to go. One a day is enough. Friend W called in to day with her gorgeous grand son.. I will show my lovely present later. Warming up but the weather bureau seems to think we could have quite a lot of rain in the next few days. I hope they are rights. A lovely walk early this morning,quite a cool breeze but warmer now. I keep warming the house with the oven on.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I haven't put any Christmas decor up besides lights inside and out. I love the lights but honestly do not want to move furniture around to find room for a tree. Before you know it, it's over and done anyway. Then I'll be in countdown to spring. Your decorations are lovely.
Merry Christmas
Carol

Jo Murray said...

Looks VERY festive to me Penny. LOVE the reindeer...he looks a little tipsy. Have a wonderful Christmas, and happy, healthy 2019.