Monday, May 07, 2018

A week end of doll making with Jill Maas and the morning walk.

I had a tiring but wonderful week end away playing and making dolls with Jill Maas.So lovely to be with other doll makers. I am very slow so although my doll here has hair but is naked, I did manage to get a skirt on her. Now I have lots more work to do but I will do her slowly. Not in any great rush to finish her. The other little bears and dolls are all Jill's, so much talent. Love making dolls and I have a few more patterns to make up but I am tired today, lovely bit of rain at the moment. We walked early, lovely colours in the sea and sky. Had a doctors appointment and John had a meeting that was a bit messed up. Time for me to feed Max and George and do something simple for dinner. Kedgeree I think. Comfort food!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good Morning! So glad you had a good weekend and enjoyed the class. I share your love of all dolls Jill Maas. I have contacted her a couple of times via e-mail and she has always graciously and quickly answered my questions.
xx, Carol