Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A baby blanket and an orchid.

I think I am happy with what I have done on this baby blanket. All I need now is to find sme backing fabric. We did manage a walk this morning but the change in the weather is affecting my arthritis, suddenly I am aching it is horrid. I did manage to pot up some bulbs and we brought the cattlya orchid in, it looks quite interesting. It is interesting finding places that suit my orchids. Was sent a wonderful white crucifix orchid from Barry in Queensland. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I think...because I woke up to a clear sky...that we may have a sunny day today. If it is, I'll be outside all day. I was trying to net some of the toad-tadpoles from the pond yesterday, but netting to itty-bitty tiniest ever fish so I gave that task up. Our forecast is two sunny days followed by another week of rain. Brother!
xx, Carol