Thursday, September 18, 2014

Altered book pages and an orchid

There should be one more photo from my altered book but somehow I didnt get it up. I am being very slow with this book and am not really liking a lot of it but it is a good exercise in using the stuff I have and trying to get a bit looser, not sure that is happening but it is keeping me amused, I think. The orchid is dendrobium aussie star, a hybrid native dendrobium, it has been looking stunning this year and is flowering well now it has come inside to the bathroom. Freezing cold and it drizzled all morning so no walk, perhaps later today.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

You keep intriguing me with your altered books, Penny. They look like great fun.

Robin Mac said...

I have never been able to come to terms with altered books, but I like what you have doe Penny. The dendrobium is gorgeous. I have a wonderful swamp orchid coming into flower, but photos are beyond me now so I am unlikely to be posting a picture of it. We are having glorious spring weather up here. Cheers