Thursday, August 07, 2014

Coffee at the beach

Yesterday we took the new Gold Coast tram from one end to the other, a fun experience. one that didn't need a lot of walking and we saw bits of the area that was new to us. Unfortunately I didn't take photos on the first trip when we had a tram with clear windows and on the return trip there was mesh on the windows so no point in taking photos. After that we went and had a coffee at one of the surf clubs on the beach, lovely clouds in the sky. We also had a quick look in one of my favorite galleries on the coast, always interesting stuff but no walls left to put stuff on, and no money to buy. To day we took J to the physio and tonight's it is out to drinks with friends, such a shame I am not drinking.

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Looks cold. I thought there weren't any galleries left at Surfers P. Last time R & I went they'd all closed down.

Julie said...

That tram ride sounded very nice. Lovely day.

Hildred said...

A nice outing!