Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A bit of stitch and Gold Coast birds.

I ha en done a small amount of stitching but yesterday was full on. We had 10 in for lunch, which has I cooked and then exhaustion set in. Today is our last day and after making sure J had enough food to last her for a week after we leave, we hope by then she can drive, John and I walked in the Botanical Gardens again as there is a strong wind blowing and I think we would have been sand Blasted! I love the photos of the coots and the duck in the water, the swirls were really I threshing. I took the photo of the big water hens as reference for later sketches. What really intrigued us were a group of mothers all jogging and skipping and generally exercising with pushers in various parts of the park, the photo across the lake was of them. Double click to enlarge. We will be home very late tomorrow as we have hair cuts and then a long trip home so no bog. P if you are reading this no contact until THURSDAY!

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

You'll be glad to be home for a rest. Have a safe trip.