Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An early touch of spring

I dont think there is much left of this poor flowering plum, nearly killed by the wisteria and the clematis but a branch is bravely flowering and I had to take a photo before we leave. Melbourne tomorrow for a week. house sitter organised, cat in the cattery, packing almost done. All sounds great but I am having a bout of aches which doesnt help. Not sure how much blogging I will get done while we are away but it will be lovely to see the family again and to do my classes at the Melbourne Art Event. As usual it will be a mad rush but hope to see the Italian masters at the Art gallery too. Have a great few days.

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

You are a busy traveller Penny. Have fun with Ro.

Suztats said...

Have a marvelous time, Penny!

Unknown said...

have a great time! I miss the flowering plum tree I had up north. Tried to grow one here but the desert was too brutal on it.

Barry said...

Hi P - good to see you are home safe and sounds and that spring begins to promise beauty. Heaps of rain up this way - always good before the growth and warmth of spring. Sorry we were not able to catch up when you were in QLD. Love that you have been faithful to stitching your weeks. Go well. B