Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another airing.


John took me in for a short walk along by Petrels cove, it was cold and there was a brisk wind blowing but we did see a seal chasing fish and surfing on the waves.
On the way in, we went the back way we passed the old cottage that is nearly falling down by the big swamp, probably one of the last remaining large swamps left in the area.It is the brown area in the middle, lots of swamp grass on it at the moment.
The old boy who lived here died a few months ago so i dont know what is happening to the land.
We come down the hil loverlooking Victor Harbor before we turn off to the Bluff.
a few photos just to show that I had been out and a bit about.
I am rather fed up with not sleeping as I am lying on my back at night and then feeling tired through the day.
One good day, one not so good day.
Cant wait for the all good days!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I am glad you were able to get out for a while Penny - I have only ventured to the doctor and the supermarket so far. Like you I will be so glad when I can sleep properly at night.. I can manage to roll over onto one side with a pillow under my good leg, so that is an improvement on just sleeping on my back! Cheers

Barry said...

P - so good to be able to get out and take in a bit of scenery and nature - can give one a lift - thanks for sharing the winter views. B

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon Penny. It's hard to cope at the best of times with pain but when you don't get enough sleep it just makes it that much harder, take care.