Monday, April 19, 2010

Walking the beach this morning


Just a few photos I took this morning, the pelican was a shock as they do not normally fly past on surf beaches preferring calmer water.
He was so close it was lovely to get sich a shot on my little camera.
There are still the odd small houses amongst the high rise on the sea front, but not many, this one looks a bit uncared for, maybe it is waiting to become a high rise too.
Still not swimming weather, but I dont mind, it has been good walking weather.
The last photo was of a discussion on what would make a good photo shoot between oriental gentlemen, unfortunately I was too late to catch the clothed one jumping up and down.
9 for dinner tonight, I have a huge roast beef in the oven, filet with grainy mustard and herbs crusted on top, as I dont know J's oven I hope it will be ok. Certainly the blow flies have all rushed in!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

That was a lucky shot getting the pelican just as it flew by. It's a beautiful photo Penny.

Joy said...

The shot with the pelican... awesome!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

That's a wonderful shot of the pelican. Amazing. When you take a camera everywhere you go, at times there'll be great rewards like this.
Wendy