Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday 21st January



Well this is my second post. We have been having extremely hot weather, the last three days over 40 degrees C. The garden is looking very sad and sorry for itself.
I have been doing some faces for my fabric book. This was started during the grumpy womens week end in November. I have had fun sketching faces and then transferring them to vliesofix ironed on to the back of multi coloured fabrics and cutting out the designs and ironing them back onto the back ground and and then hand stitching and embroidering and beading them. Oh dear, I need to change them around, oh well I will know next time. I cant believe I have actually got them into my blog at all.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Penny, Glad you have taken the plunge into the world of blogging. How big are these faces? What are your plans for them? Quilts, wall hanging?

Jen

Deborah M. said...

These are great!~

MD said...

These faces are fabulous. I would also like to know how big they are and what you plan to do with them. I love them!
MD