Friday, January 13, 2023

warming up

I am not looking forward to the next few days as our temperatures are heading for 38 degrees. Not at all nice and next Tuesday when we have a memorial for our dear friend D'Arry it is supposed to be 38. I may not get there as the heat really knocks me around. We ere up and walking on the beach early this morning. There are still sea creatures being washed up, due I think to the fresh water coming down to the sea from the River Murray floods. I don't know what this one is, much larger than the other sea cucumbers, I feel so sorry for them all. Summer hear is to be survived and hope there are no fires. The floods have been giving it all a different perspective. I have been slowly sewing my interpretation of our sea scape, I am doing Shelley Rhodes on line class, second time around and enjoying it but am very slow.At least I am still able to manage my walks most mornings even though I am battling an aching hip. Thank goodness for my walking stick it really helps.

No comments: