Saturday, October 03, 2020

Wandering in Mt Billy cp.

Oh dear I do wish things wouldnt change, for some reason I now have to get to my photos in a strange and wonderful way. Here are the ones I took the other day when we were walking at Mt Billy, more flowers were out but the odd sun orchids were not really out properly, still they were there. Yesterday S and I went down to Woods Well on the Coorong to collect a pony her daughter had been working for her mother. Her fellow has a lovely big property and it was nice to have lunch with them and see abit of very different country.. Today I am aching as we left here at 8.30 am and got home about 4pm. A lot of it driving and as it is the start of a long week end and school holidays the roads were very crowded as everyone was spending it in the State. Any way we survived it. A very warm couple of days, with the hope of wet weather and cooler days from this evening. I dont think I am ready for the heat. Nor for an aching body. My birthday tomorrow, 81, I cant believe it, just have to survive until then.

3 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Love to see all of those sweet flowers growing in the woods. Our flowers are dying down now as Autumn has begun and the days are getting cooler. Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a relaxing, fun day! Best wishes for a happy, healthy year!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We are just getting through the "hot" season. I guess we will next go through the rainy season that creates floods from the rain draining down the mountain into our creek. Life is an adventure, isn't it!
xx, Carol

Gaurav Sharma said...

"Good blog informative for readers,such a nice content keep posting
Best Valley View Hotel of Mussoorie
"