Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Our latest great grand child and other photos

Savannah Rose arrived on Monday, we went to see her today and she is lovely. All well after the disasters of the last one. So glad and relieved. The weather has been all over the place, hot, cool, muggy. We have walked but I have been rather slow I am afraid, with the easterly the other day there were small boats trying out their skills as well as other sailed devises. The beach on the whole has been lovely and we have varied our walks. We had a house inspection today, always a bit of a worry and although I dont think we need to we tend to clean like crazy. I think our usual clean is quite ok but when some one is inspecting your house it is a bit traumatic. I dont think I have done a lot, watering the garden, I do wish we would have a decent rain, making cloth dolls and birds, a bit of reading and not a lot else. The changes in the weather get rather tiring. John is busy getting stuff together with regards to the hospitals 100 years (in another 9 years!) Still if they dont get things done now they never get it done.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely baby. Our next will come around the end of March. We are thinking of moving across the country to be nearer to our babies. We'll see.
xx, Carol