Thursday, January 30, 2020

Not a lot going on. Too hot.

Today by the back door it has been 43c. Far too hot. We have gone from very comfortable mid 20'to this. Supposed to be humid with some rain tomorrow. I really do enjoy the air conditioner but get rather bored. My work room gets the sfternoon sun and is not comfortable. I am also suffering from a few problems medically in my nether regions. Another lot of creams, I just hope this sorts it as it is all rather depressing and tiring. The weather hasn't helped our walks but we have managed a few early ones. Not a good photo but we found these three sea urchins the other day, lovely colours on the big ones but not sure if you can see them very well. The doll is going to get some hair but at the moment it is only pinned on. I need to feel confident when doing that. Another cloth mad bird, will he or won't he have feet? Time will tell. Drawing mad birds as well and stitching some small treasures. Nice to do when I don't want to think! Well the dog is telling me (moaning)that it is time to be fed and George is lying, trying to hypnotize me so I suppose I need to stop this. A seafood salad for dinner tonight so easy thank goodness.

1 comment:

Diana Studer said...

30 ish is hot.
But 40 ish is truly hard to live with.
Hoping for autumn weather for you!