Thursday, May 23, 2019

Walks, beach and cliff.

We have had a beautiful couple of days and our walks have been lovely. We expect more rain it to get cold in the next few days. Off tomorrow to Kangaroo Island for a funeral, a long and possibly damp day. It will be interesting. At the moment I am knitting a boy rabbit for the new baby, being very slow I am afraid. Made a really good pea and ham soup yesterday in the slow cooker, the very nice Christmas ham bone that I had frozen came up trumps. I shopped this morning and met an old friend I hadnt seen for ages which was nice. Really not a lot to write about although I have to say I was pleased about the outcome of our election but am appalled at the way opposition electors have behaved. So much nasty language and thoughts. I really think it is very un Australian. Perhaps too many people live in big cities and live in a bubble that doesnt seem to me to be what we are all about. I try to keep away from politics but sometimes I wonder about people one would normally think were sane and thoughtful.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Hi P - it is so refreshing to see your photos of your walk - calming seas. Go well. B